Working at The Vue Weekly is not just a job, it’s an experience. The Vue Weekly prides itself in being different from the rest, and working here is no exception. We are a place where we want our employees to grow, feel inspired and use their strongest assets to propel their everyday work.
See below to see what positions are currently available
Layout Person / Designer Wanted
Vue Weekly’s production department is seeking a talented and qualified individual to join our team as Layout Person / Designer. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– The layout and design of Vue Weekly/ PostVUE Publications
– Graphic design / ad creation for print and web-based projects
– Creation of sales support materials for PostVue products
– 3 years of experience in a design/layout is beneficial but not necessary
– Excellent skills with Adobe CS5.5 InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– A great looking portfolio
– Post-Secondary education with a degree or diploma in a graphic design program or equivalent experience
– A desire to produce high-quality craftsmanship with quick turn-around times
– A friendly cooperative personality that blends well with our great team
– Proven organizational, prioritization and time management skills
– Illustration and photography experience is an asset
Please email Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and samples of your work
ADVERTISING ACCOUNT MANAGER WANTED
We are seeking a team player with a professional attitude whose primary objective will be the creation of new accounts.
The ideal candidate must be motivated and take the initiative to sell multiple media products, work with existing customers and develop new customers. Strong interpersonal skills and a strong knowledge of sales and marketing are required. Above average communication skills, valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are necessary.
If a rewarding challenge resonates with you, contact us today!
Please email Joanne at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter