Working at The Vue Weekly is not just a job, it’s an experience. The Vue Weekly prides itself in being different from the rest, and working here is no exception. We are a place where we want our employees to grow, feel inspired and use their strongest assets to propel their everyday work.
See below to see what positions are currently available.
We want you! To be our next:
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our already established team!
Candidates will be tasked with selling Edmonton’s only alternative weekly newspaper, Vue Weekly, as well as our ever expanding portfolio of PostVUE Publishing products. As an account manager you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our already well established client base, as well as you will be tasked with researching and approaching new clients to join our advertiser pool.
– Managing a client base
– Developing new clients
– Finding unique and creative ways to appeal to advertisers citywide
– Managing all prospective clients within your category/jurisdiction
– Monthly car allowance
– Monthly cellphone allowance
– Commission on sales (in addition to a base salary)
– Benefits (upon completion of a 3 month probationary period)
Please email Andy at email@example.com with your resume and for more details